1. The entire contents of this website, including images and text, are protected under U.S. copyright law and/or registered trademark. With the exception of limited allowance of fair use by our customers, it is unlawful to copy or reproduce any contents or images within this website without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Further, unauthorized commercial use of text or any image from this website is illegal and therefore not permitted.
2. Customers may submit any opinion, suggestions, and comments for use within this website. When submitting text, you grant Riverton Candle & Bath to use, publish, and distribute as needed. You also warrant that you hold rights to your opinions, suggestions, and comments and that submission shall not contain any obscenity, be threatening, be offensive, or be invasive of any privacy. Further, same applies when emailing or referring a page.
3. Customers are welcome to register an account and have the option to save credit card information. When registering an account, please know that this website is Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliant and that all personal data stored on this website will be protected per PCI compliance and regulation.
4. Customers are responsible for ensuring all account information, such as, user name and password, are kept confidential and stored in a safe and secure place. Further, customer understands that any activity occurring under the use of user name and password is the responsibility of said account holder.
5. Customers are welcome to report any errors found on this site. All errors will be corrected immediately and Riverton Candle & Bath apologizes for any inconvenience any error may have caused.
6. All content in this website can be removed or updated without notice. Please contact Riverton Candle & Bath for any inquiries:
Riverton Candle & Bath
2700 Winchester Rd. NE, Ste. F
Huntsville, AL 35811
By Email: [email protected]
By Phone: 256-929-1025
By Fax: 256-929-1026
1. We currently offer two (2) choices of shipment carrier to satisfy the best shipping time/rate of your choice. Other than P.O. Boxes and APO/FPO/DPO addresses, we do not ship to any location outside the contiguous US at this time.
2. All P.O. Boxes and APO/FPO/DPO addresses must be shipped via the US Postal Service. Priority delivery options (UPS 2 Day Air or UPS Overnight Air) are not available.
3. Shipping Time -- Currently, there is a two (2) day lead time to process all orders. Provided the product ordered is in stock, orders received will ship the next business day. Orders are not processed or shipped on Saturday or Sunday, except by prior arrangement.
4. Arrival of shipment cannot be guaranteed, so please consider any shipping or transit time offered to you by Riverton Candle & Bath or other parties only as an estimate. We encourage you to order in a timely fashion to avoid delays caused by shipping or product availability.
Out of Stock Products:
If a product is out of stock, we will ship your product as it becomes available per shipping policies listed above. We will keep you informed of any products that you have ordered that are out-of-stock and unavailable for immediate shipment. You may cancel your order at any time prior to shipping.
Tracking Your Order:
You will receive a confirmation email containing a tracking number after your order has shipped in order to track your package. Once an order ships, please allow up to 72 hours before your tracking number becomes valid for online tracking. Please allow one (1) business day after your order has shipped for tracking numbers to update from respected carrier.
The US Department of Transportation (DOT) restricts certain items from being shipped via air if considered hazardous. Items restricted for example are, any aerosols or alcohol-based products, such as fragrance oils/sprays. Orders containing such items will be shipped via ground delivery only. Restricted items cannot be shipped to APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
Local taxes are the responsibility of the customer. All orders placed within the state of Alabama will be automatically charged with the applicable sales tax according to address products will be delivered. For orders shipped to other states, you are solely responsible for all sales taxes or other taxes.
1. We will gladly accept the return of products that are defective due to defects in manufacturing and/or workmanship for 30 days from the date of purchase. Fulfillment mistakes that we make resulting in the shipment of incorrect product to you will also be accepted for return 30 days from the date of purchase.
2. If a package is returned to our warehouse as undeliverable, you will be issued a refund for the amount of the order less carrier charges and a 15% restocking fee.
3. If an order is cancelled prior to packaging and shipment, a full refund will be credited back to same mode of payment used.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, Riverton Candle & Bath shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Riverton Candle & Bath shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, Riverton Candle & Bath shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
1. Because of the interest of customers and considering cost-effectiveness, requests to custom-fill personal containers is offered only to local customers.
2. All requests to custom-fill your personal container will be at a first come/first basis, unless prior arrangement is made.
3. All event parties, such as weddings/receptions, requesting custom-filled candle arrangements, must give Riverton Candle & Bath ample amount of notice so that orders can be fulfilled in a timely manner to make your event as smooth as possible.
4. Event orders are considered custom orders. Half-down of total cost is due when order is submitted to support special ordering and arrangement of selected items, and final balance is due upon completion of entire order/setup.
This site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. You acknowledge that we're not responsible for the operation of or content located on or through any such site.